Sunday, March 6, 2011

3.5.11

There is a good chance I won't be adding any new photos until after we get to Seattle. I've got a lot to get done in the next four days so my usual editing & blogging time when the girls are asleep is now my packing time :) 

I'll update if I can, but no promises. I will be taking pictures every day so I'll have plenty to share next week!

Pictures from the Baby Shower for my friend Amanda and her little guy Jesse who is due in just a few weeks!

Not the best picture, but I love how she folds her little hands when she's on her tummy :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! What kind of lens did you get? Looks awesome. I want a new zoom lens bad.

    It's fun to see pictures of Marin since she and Maggie are so close in age. She's a little peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a Tamron 28-75mm/f2.8. They have versions that work with Nikon & Canon - I don't remember what camera you have but I got mine on Amazon :)

    I love seeing pics of Maggie too, her smile is so contagious :)

    ReplyDelete