No pictures yet, I haven't taken any yet today :)
BUT...
I just ordered my new lens and I'm getting it on THURSDAY!!!!! (yes that required all caps and multiple exclamation points)
I was going to send it to Seattle since a) I have a bit more time on my Amazon Prime trial and could use free 2 day shipping, and b) we'll be there next week. However, upon check out I realized sending it to Seattle meant I needed to pay tax and it was a BIG chunk of money. So, I paid much less to just have it shipped 2 day to Anchorage :)
Can't wait to use it!
Come back later tonight for pictures.
Harper turned 21 months so we did her 1 3/4 photo today.
(to see how she's grown since 12 months, the collage is on our family blog)
I only got one smile, but it was a total "Harper show Mommy your smile!" smile.
And a couple of M. In a basket. With the most nommable cheeks ever.
Harper turned 21 months so we did her 1 3/4 photo today.
(to see how she's grown since 12 months, the collage is on our family blog)
I only got one smile, but it was a total "Harper show Mommy your smile!" smile.
And a couple of M. In a basket. With the most nommable cheeks ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment