Sunday, January 2, 2011

1.2.11

First: The girls.


Second: Week One of 12 Weeks to Better Photos (Aperture)
I'm going to spend the first 12 weeks of 2011 going back through this course and at least once per week posting pics from that. Though it'll probably be 2-3 times a week because doing just one example isn't really enough to learn, IMO. So you'll probably see a few more aperture practices this week :)


Third: A couple bonus shots of Marin's outfit today. She was rocking a fabulous hat and ridiculously cute shoes :) I also played around with some presets to edit these, I'll probably throw in some fun edits here and there through this project as well :)


Fourth: I'll probably be playing around with the layout on this quite a bit until I get it just how I want it, so you may see something different every day. Just a heads up :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a neat class, I think I'll check it out, I have a really nice camera, but only use it on Auto....bahaha, and the girls are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete