OMG. Love the bed head! She's so cute! Aubrey's hair is HUGE and hysterical when she wakes up too...its pretty cute. Harper and Aubrey need a play date when you're here! xoxo Linds
Haha! Thanks and yes, they do need a playdate! That would be such a blast :)
I hope you see this because I TOTALLY forgot to send you my e-mail to read your blog and your FB is gone now :( My e-mail is christie.(our last name) at gmail dot com
OMG. Love the bed head! She's so cute! Aubrey's hair is HUGE and hysterical when she wakes up too...its pretty cute. Harper and Aubrey need a play date when you're here!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Linds
Haha! Thanks and yes, they do need a playdate! That would be such a blast :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you see this because I TOTALLY forgot to send you my e-mail to read your blog and your FB is gone now :( My e-mail is christie.(our last name) at gmail dot com