Why yes, that is our Christmas tree in the background. I know, I know. It'll come down eventually :)
Marin has the tiniest little legs (and her Daddy's toes!)
I botched the focus on both these, but her expressions are just too cute not to share :)
In exciting news...
Aaron is letting me use part of our tax return for a new lens! I've been wanting a good walk around, versatile lens for awhile and had my eye on a very expensive Canon lens. Since that particular lens is way out of the current budget, I am getting a comparable one from another brand that has great reviews and is less than half the price. It will be PERFECT for pictures of our adventures in Seattle this spring :) I likely won't be getting it until we move down there but I'm SO SO SO excited already. I've been in a major rut (as I believe I've mentioned a few times) and having something new to learn and play with should help that.
I've fallen off the 12 weeks course wagon. I plan to hop back on soon but will likely be skipping lesson four as it focuses on on board flash vs. no flash and I have an external flash. I may even skip to whichever lessons deal with focus & composition as those are my biggest "need to work on" (aside from post processing) right now and I want to spend some time practicing on those!
No comments:
Post a Comment